Masters in Academic Practice

For those staff who have successfully completed the Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning and the Diploma in Academic Practice, there is an option to undertake a Master of Arts (MA) in Academic Practice. This requires passing a module on Educational Research Methods and Current Issues in HE (10 ECTS), followed by an extensive project and dissertation on a relevant topic (in turn, worth 20 ECTS).

If you are interested in pursuing the MA, please contact us: