Deposit & Fee Payment
Below, you will find advice on paying fees and the deposit for the following courses:
- Business & International Management
- Ecology; Living Landscapes in the West of Ireland
- Irish Language
- Irish Studies
On acceptance of a course offer, a deposit payment of €500 should be made to secure the course. The balance of fees payable should be paid by 30th May 2022. Payment can be made by three methods:
- Pay using a credit card on the online application system by logging back into your application
- International Bankers Draft/Money Order payable to the National University of Ireland, Galway
- Electronic Funds Transfer using the information below
Electronic Transfer Information
Bank: Bank of Ireland, 43 Eyre Square, Galway
Account Number: 28453773
Sort Code: 90 38 16
IBAN No: IE 42 BOFI 903816 28453773
If payment is made by electronic transfer, applicants should notify the Summer School Office when payment has been processed and if possible forward a copy of the transfer documentation.
Transfers must be made in Euros and please ensure "Summer School & Applicants Name" is referenced on all bank transfers; if a third party is processing the payment, please ensure same.
Payments for the following Field Schools should be made directly to the Field Schools:
- Achill Archaeological Field School
- Caherconnell Archaeological Field School
- Galway Archaeological Field School
Tuition cancellation and Refunds
Please note the cancellation & refund policy for tuition fees below. For details regarding accommodation cancellation & refund, please visit Accommodation for further details.
- Student cancels before 6th May, 2022 - no tuition fee applies.
- Student cancels after 6th May, 2022 but before start of course commences - deposit of €500 applies.
- Student cancels after the start of the course - full tuition fee applies.