Hospitality Skills Programme
Calling all Hospitality lovers !!
Do you have or know someone who has an interest in pursuing a career in the Industry?
An interest in studying a Hospitality Management course, obtaining part time summer work, or upskilling?
You do not want to miss this!
Attendees will receive:
- Interview techniques and CV preparation
- An introduction to accommodation services management
- Front office skills and an introduction to revenue management
- Coffee training as well as an introduction to restaurant service and EPOS training
- Basic HACCP training, basic cookery techniques, plate aesthetics and knife skills
Running - 6th to 9th June 2023
Cost Per Student - €295
Limited spaces available
Please Note: Updates for upcoming Skills Developent Courses will be uploaded here!
For further information please contact Helena Doody
Sophie Heagney-Walsh | Skills Development Attendee
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and felt it was very beneficial. I learned a variety of skills which I can now apply to my part time and future jobs. I now have a clearer insight into the hospitality industry and I am delighted to have been given the opportunity. I look forward to hopefully becoming a student in Shannon College in the very near future.in Connect with Sophie